Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector.
The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
• 15 months practical training period, plus 3 months for End Point Assessment
• Work-based training with your employer
• 10 days college attendance to complete the Business Professionals course
• Approximately 12 on-site assessment visits per year
• Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required)
• Off the job training will count for at least 6 hours a week of an apprentice’s time at work
• Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
End Point Assessment:
• Knowledge test
• Portfolio based interview
• Project/improvement presentation