This two-year, part-time course is designed to give a nationally recognised qualification covering a range of subjects to further progress engineering careers in electrical and electronic engineering fields.
The course will allow students to develop a range of skills, techniques and personal attributes essential for successful performance in the working place. Students will have the opportunity to hone and develop their skills in engineering through both theoretical and practical practices.
This programme intends to:
• provide an educational foundation for Electrical and Electronic careers in Engineering
• provide specialised studies directly relevant to individual vocations and professions
• provide flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation as a basis for career development and as a basis for progression to graduate studies
• develop students’ ability in Engineering through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in different parts of the programme
• develop a range of skills, techniques and personal attributes essential for successful performance in the working place.