A Digital & Technology Solutions Professional provides technology enabled solutions to internal and/or external customers, in a range of areas including software, business and systems analysis, cyber security, data analysis and network infrastructure.
They implement technology solutions that enable businesses to develop new products and services and to increase an organisations productivity using digital technologies. They are confident, competent and capable independent Technology Solutions Professionals able to operate in a range of related roles. The occupation is based upon a core set of outcomes that will be supplemented by one, and only one, of six specialism areas detailed below that cover the roles identified by employers.
• 36 months practical training period including an integrated End Point Assessment
• Work-based training with your employer
• Day release during term time (approximately 1 day a week for 3 years)
• Approximately 12 on-site assessment visits per year
• Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required)
• Off the job training will count for at least 20% of an apprentice’s time at work
• Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
• BSc Professional Practice in Digital Technology
End Point Assessment:
• Formative assessment
• Synoptic project
• Synoptic presentation